[BITList] HM Government

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:06:32 BST 2010

?I dunno, john

the queen rarely, if ever, writes to me.

in fact you living in the colonies and me living in a former colony have no hope of a letter from  HM - I no longer lose sleep over it.

personally I would not like my correspondence to be readily available for inspection; and If I were the queen I would tell you all to fuck off............................................

ct

ps    is graham smith a comedian?