[BITList] When there is a Bee in the Bonnet?

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 7 12:03:51 BST 2010

John,

I've got native Chilean 3rd/4th cousins, but (unfortunately) no contact.  So the chance of getting hold of a Chiian coin is zero.

Mr Knight who canny spel mainenance, etc, must be a draughtsman at heart.

The lady whose son's name Brown misspelled was less interested in family honour than in earning some money through it.  My name was misspelled until I was 26, when it was pointed out by an official that I was McIntyre, not Macintyre. Who do I sue?