[BITList] Going to the Bar, Pistol in Pocket, Is Legal in 4 States - NYTimes.com

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 4 16:42:23 BST 2010

Mike,

It's a fetish, pure and simple - me and my gun, I love my gun.  How do these gung ho idiots get on if they visit us here in the UK, deprived of the company of gunsy wunsy ? I remember being in a "western" bar in Tucson, Az, and enjoying it - not a gun in sight - indeed, the only gun I ever saw in all my visits to Tucson was in the holster of a State Trooper having coffee.  That was a  good many years ago - things must be different now.  My niece in Tucson has become so sick of the new American way of life that she is actively pursuing the road to British citizenship.