[BITList] : 'You have got to pay for democracy' (NewsComAu Article)

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Oct 3 03:28:25 BST 2010

?frank

I feel so much better now, knowing that the wages and expenses we pay to politicians is the price we pay for democracy.

and - be that is it may;  I am a glad to know there is apparently no connection between them starting their vaunted careers with little or nothing and ending millionaires.

indeed, I am relieved to know that it is an innocent by-product of the price we pay for democracy.

colin t