[BITList] imagination defect

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Nov 30 14:48:53 GMT 2010

?john
the YouTube video - I saw a gigantic fruit stand, in a jungle clearing, about 60 feet high and constructed of jungle timber.
This was hung with rows of vegetables, fruit and meat. Natives, climbing on the frame, were dis-assembling the display.
The goodies were falling to the milling throng of natives below who were making off with the booty.
it is with some dismay that I discover that my apparently limited imagination is unable to connect this sight to anything remotely connected to engineering, civil, mechanical or otherwise!
I have no further comment on the use , or other wise, of the term “leckie”.
ct