[BITList] Fwd: A teacher's story about Stuttering

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Mon Nov 29 18:10:32 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: B Howden
Subject: Fwd: A teacher's story about Stuttering

A teacher's story about Stuttering.

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.

"Human beings are the only animals that stutter," she said.

A little girl raises her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.'

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become,
Asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well," she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty
And the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start
And before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!'

'

That must've been scary,' said the teacher.

'It sure was,' said the little girl.

My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF,"
"But before she could say Fuck-off , the Rottweiler ate her! "

The teacher had to leave the room.