[BITList] iran warning

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 13:14:45 GMT 2010

Do not play with fire, warns Iran...................................................eh?
      These emeffs are heavy on threats and warnings – but , “of course we still maintain our patience”..............................................wtf!
      apres stuxnet a more direct approach?

      ct

      Blasts target Iranian nuclear scientists
      One professor dies, another is injured on their morning commutes. The attacks prompt a stern warning by the head of Iran’s atomic energy agency.

            A picture by Iran's Fars news agency shows the automobile of Fereydoun Abbasi, a nuclear physicist who survived a Monday morning bomb attack. Another attack killed his colleague. (Fars News Agency)

        Reporting from Beirut —
      Two separate explosions killed a nuclear scientist and injured another in the Iranian capital Monday morning, official news outlets reported.

      Both scholars' wives and a driver were also injured in the attacks, according to the news agencies. The slain scientist, Majid Shahriari, was a member of the nuclear engineering team at the Shahid Behesti university in Tehran, according to the official Islamic Republic News Agency, or IRNA.

      No one claimed responsibility for the attacks and no arrests have been made, Iranian officials said. But they prompted a stern warning by the normally cool-headed head of Iran's atomic energy agency, Ali Akbar Salehi, who described Shahriari as a former student.

      "Do not play with fire," he said, according to IRNA. "There is a limit to the Iranian nation's patience and if we run out of patience the enemy will suffer adverse consequences. Of course we still maintain our patience."