[BITList] Little Larry

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 29 03:27:28 GMT 2010

*

            *A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology
            courses. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who
            thinks they're stupid, stand up!' After a few seconds,
            Little Larry stood up. The teacher said, 'Do you think
            you're stupid, Larry?' 'No, ma'am, but I hate to see you
            standing there all by yourself!'*

            *

            Larry watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream
            on her face. 'Why do you do that, mommy?' he asked. 'To make
            myself beautiful,' said his mother, who then began removing
            the cream with a tissue. 'What's the matter, asked Larry
            'Giving up?'*

            *

            The math teacher saw that Larry wasn't paying attention in
            class. She called on him and said, 'Larry! What are 2 and 4
            and 28 and 44?' Larry quickly replied, BBC, Channel 4, ESPN
            and the Cartoon Network!'*

            *

            Larry's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their
            local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a
            bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the
            youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was
            the photo of a wanted person. 'Yes,' said the policeman.
            'The detectives want very badly to capture him. Larry
            asked,"Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture ? "*

            *

            Little Larry attended a horse auction with his father. He
            watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his
            hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest.
            After a few minutes, Larry asked, 'Dad, why are you doing
            that?' His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses,
            I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape
            before I buy. Larry, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think
            the Insurance Man wants to buy Mom ....'*

            *

            *