[BITList] Ducks in Heaven

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 24 10:13:34 GMT 2010

DUCKS IN HEAVEN !!!

*
**
**Three women die together in an accident***
**And go to heaven.*******

**When they get there, St. Peter says,***
**'We only have one rule here in heaven:**
**Don't step on the ducks!' ***

**So they enter heaven, and sure enough,***
**There are ducks all over the place.**
**It is almost impossible not to step on a duck,**
**And although they try their best to avoid them,**
**The first woman accidentally steps on one. ***

**Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.***
**St. Peter chains them together and says,**
**'Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to**
**Spend eternity chained to this ugly man!'**
**The next day,**
**The second woman steps accidentally on a duck**
**And along comes St. Peter,**
**Who doesn't miss a thing.**
*
**With him is another extremely ugly man.***
**He chains them together**
*
**With the same admonishment as for the first woman. **

**The third woman has observed all this and,***
*
**Not wanting to be chained***
*
**For all eternity to an ugly man, is very,***
*
**VERY careful where she steps. **

**She manages to go months***
*
**Without stepping on any ducks,***
*
**But***
*
**One day St.Peter comes up to her***
*
**With the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on***
*
**.... Very tall, long eyelashes, muscular.***

*

**St. Peter chains them together without saying a word. **

**The happy woman says,***
*
**'I wonder what I did to deserve being***
*
**Chained to you for all of eternity?' **

**The guy says,*** *
**'I don't know about you,*** *
**But I stepped on a **
**Duck. ***

*

**This one is really worth passing on***

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories. Tell
us now <http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/>

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/>

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/>

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/>

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
take any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
staff in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive
information with NHSmail and GSI recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit
www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail
<http://www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail>

NHSGG&C Disclaimer

The information contained within this e-mail and in any attachment is

confidential and may be
  privileged. If you are not the intended

recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your

systems and notify the sender immediately; you should not retain, copy

or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its

content to any other person.

All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses, but

we
  strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your own virus

scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow&  Clyde will not take responsibility for

any damage caused as a result of virus infection.