[BITList] Singles?

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 23 02:26:06 GMT 2010

*This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed.It is reported
to have been listed in the Cornish Guardian.
*

*
SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm
a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods,
riding in your pickup truck,  hunting, camping and fishing trips, cosy
winter nights lying by the  fire.Candlelight dinners will have me eating
out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work,
wearing only what nature gave me...Call 01272-6420 and ask for Annie,
I'll be waiting.....
*
page down

    *Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Truro RSPCA
    **
    *