[BITList] Enrich Your Life, Call a Friend

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 22 06:16:02 GMT 2010

/*True Friends
*/
/After losing his parents, this 3 year old orangutan was so depressed he
wouldn't eat and didn't respond to any  medical treatments.  The
veterinarians thought he would surely die from sadness.  The zoo keepers
found an old sick dog on the grounds in the park at the zoo where the
orangutan lived and took the dog to the animal treatment center.  The
dog arrived at the same time the orangutan was there being treated.  The
2 lost souls met and have  been inseparable ever  since.
/
/The orangutan found a new reason to live and each always tries his best
to be a good companion to his new found friend.  They are together 24
hours a day  in all their activities./

/They live in Northern California where swimming is their  favorite past
time, although Roscoe (the orangutan)  is a little afraid of the water
and needs his  friend's help to swim.
/

        Together  they have discovered the joy and laughter in life  and
        the value of friendship.

        They  have found more than a friendly shoulder to lean  on.

        Long  Live Friendship!!!!!!!

        /I  don't know......some say life is too short, others say it is
        too long, but I know that nothing that we  do makes sense if we
        don't touch the hearts of others.......while it lasts!
        /