[BITList] NYTimes.com: Worm Was Perfect forSabotagingCentrifuges

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 20 05:24:28 GMT 2010

Hugh
think the worm was either delivered via the net or in the case of the
computers which were not connected to the net most likely by via a thumb
drive which probably had other pirated software on it  knowing how
popular this is in Iran,India & Indonesia etc. and the operators whiling
away there shifts and certainly a lot cheaper than bombing them back to
the stone age as our American friends are wont to do. Then again maybe
Siemens was thinking ahead when they produced the original software for
the controllers
frank