[BITList] NYTimes.com: Worm Was Perfectfor SabotagingCentrifuges

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 19 16:21:44 GMT 2010

John,

I worked alongside an English chap with Babcock & Wilcox many years ago - Couperthwaite, I think he was called - anyway, his favourite Scottish saying (as he put it) was "a warrrrum wurrrrum".  He would utter it often.  My take on this Iranian worm (having read what Colin sent) is that I can't see how or why a computer would be controlling the AC current frequency in the centrifuges' supply, period, let alone while online to some ropey website.