[BITList] NYTimes.com: Worm Was Perfect forSabotagingCentrifuges

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Nov 19 15:25:03 GMT 2010

hugh

I have forgotten all I ever knew about phase acceleration staggered macro-subordinate structures found in fly-apart elementary particle sub-sets;  however the article opines..................

The worm’s code was found to attack converters made by two companies, Fararo Paya in Iran and Vacon in Finland. A separate study conducted by the Department of Homeland Security confirmed that finding, a senior government official said in an interview on Thursday.

Then, on Wednesday, Mr. Albright and a colleague, Andrea Stricker, released a report saying that when the worm ramped up the frequency of the electrical current supplying the centrifuges, they would spin faster and faster. The worm eventually makes the current hit 1,410 Hertz, or cycles per second — just enough, they reported, to send the centrifuges flying apart!

seems clear enough.

ct