[BITList] effing idiot

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 13:28:07 GMT 2010

take your pick fliers......................

      1    scan
      2    pat down
      3    don’t fly
      4    get blown up

      life can be difficult – but everybody wants to be John Wayne.................................

              ct

      US airport security staff touch a nerve
      By Sebastian Smith (AFP) – 2 hours ago

      NEW YORK — An American traveler who refused to have his groin patted down before boarding a plane has become a folk hero for opponents of full body scanners and other invasive checks.

      Footage of John Tyner's confrontation with a San Diego airport official over the weekend went viral after being posted on YouTube.

      "If you touch my junk I am going to have you arrested," Tyner, 31, threatens the Transport Security Administration officer, in reference to his genitals.

      A poll out Tuesday showed eight of 10 Americans support the full body X-ray machines being installed across the country to check under passengers' clothes. Under the new rules, those refusing to submit must undergo the kind of extensive hand search that Tyner also declined.

      PS     check to see if the guy is a commie.[or wants his own TV show]....................................!