[BITList] more crap

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 05:37:45 GMT 2010

frank

more than likely the USA leads the tv world in producing shit.
and it has dawned upon tv producers that reality tv is the most profitable – mainly because there are no highly paid stars or even actors, only wanna-bees. Nor are expensive sets usually necessary, the streets are fine.
so we now have programs about the vehicle repossessers [repo men], the parking meter men, the endless cops programs, 6 or 7 Judge shows, Pawn Stars [las vegas], Pawn Stars [detroit], the refurbishing man, the junk finders, the auctioneers, a whole series on dirty jobs, actual trial tv, and so on and so on.............................there are no actors and no talent and little or no entertainment value, and certainly no redeeming features!
do you have these to look forward to – or have they arrived?
I don’t know the Closer and never got into NCIS – ain’t those cops smart!
and our friend hugh laurie in “House” seems to be on 24 hours, 7 days a week.
I am afraid I have a very short concentration span for 98% of the stuff on tv.
which reminds me, one of the absolute worst series I have ever seen [not that I watched more than a few minutes] was one from the UK [BBC?] about 2 women who went round cleaning peoples filthy houses - bloody hell, talk about tawdry!

colin t