[BITList] madness

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Nov 16 18:45:33 GMT 2010

hugh

perhaps I will never understand why someone wants to spend many millions of their own money for a job which might pay quarter million p.a.!
are these people so bent on pure public service?
come one – this is america; the ONLY reason anyone does anything is for MONEY [can’t have enough].
I suppose there are many in the advertising/spin industry who gain from the waste from political parties – I hope they are content.
ct
PS    do I sound cynical?