[BITList] Funny

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 9 08:38:21 GMT 2010

                *This is funny regardless of what party you support
                ....................**cid:X.MA1.1284085156 at aol.com*
                *

                **cid:X.MA2.1284085156 at aol.com
                **
                **/President Bush, decides to leave the Ranch and go out
                to sit in a local Crawford bar. A guy walks in and asks
                the barman, 'Isn't that Bush sitting at the end of the bar?'

                The bartender  says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy walks
                over and says, 'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you
                doing in here?'

                Bush says, ' I' m planning WW III.'

                The guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'

                Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims
                and one blonde with big tits.

                The guy exclaimed, 'A blonde with big tits?

                Why kill a blonde with big tits?' /*
                */cid:X.MA3.1284085156 at aol.com
                /**
                /Bush turns to the bartender and says,

                'See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140
                million Muslims'. /***