[BITList] Mrs Mac??

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 6 23:41:43 GMT 2010

Hugh,
I cant think any self respecting women would lay claim to making these
pies as they are just a very salty mish mash enclosed in a very poor
imitation of pastry but she made millions out of them so obviously some
like them, and your wife certainly has other attributes which make up
for not having ever made you a meat pie :)
frank