[BITList] like afghanistan

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Nov 3 16:43:08 GMT 2010

cunning move to screw up voters – send them to the wrong polling places............................sweet –thanks google!
ct
PS – who paid google?
ct

Google sends 700,000 voters to wrong polling places?

By Athima Chansanchai

I'm glad Washington has mail-in ballots, because I never need to know the location of a polling place (unless I want to save postage). But for 700,000 people in 12 on-the-bubble states, who did need to know where their polling places were yesterday, there was a massive FAIL from Google Election Center, which may have sent them to the wrong places on Election Day 2010.