[BITList] Cowboy tale

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 3 07:23:07 GMT 2010

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?', St. Peter asked.

cid:1.1604845385 at web111502.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered.
'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota,
I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman.
I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.
So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in
the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it
on the ground.
I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the shit out of all of you!'
St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'
'Couple of minutes ago.'

--
Jon Jaudzems
jon.jaudzems at gmail.com <mailto:jon.jaudzems at gmail.com>