[BITList] re; US midterms: Judgment day for Christine O'Donnell and the Tea Party | World news | The Guardian

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Nov 2 01:24:22 GMT 2010

interesting article, mike.
tks

but I am afraid she and her ilk [palin, bachmann, etc.] do my head in.

however, it does indicate to what extent racism is rampant in the USA.

you will notice the tea partyers and right wingers are all middle age/older whites.

it is as if the klu-klux-klan has told these people that it is demeaning to them to have a black president.

and believe me that is what it is all about – RACE.

a whitey – idiot bush43, 2-3 years ago, left this country and the rest of the world, in the worst financial crisis since the great depression.
one would have thought rational people could have put selfish interests aside and rallied to put matters to rights as quickly as possible – to get people back working asap and kerb the madness of wall street.
but NO, within  days of obama taking office, republicans set out to thwart every effort that he made or suggested to simply say No to it, and yet offer no sensible alternative.
I say sensible, because I don’t think doing nothing and allowing things to take their course without intervention in the latter half of 2007, shows a real concern for the average joe, or any mature grasp of the responsibility we hope politicians are supposed to posses.

the rallying call went out, first from the lunatic radio comedian limbaugh, and quickly by other who saw traction in it............DEFEAT OBAMA – HE’S BLACK.

and that is all that concerns republican, the tea party and the likes of this fucking idiot.

colin t