[BITList] Fwd: [information at vivapalestina.org] GAZA AID FLOTILLA ATTACKED, 10 KILLED - GEORGE GALLOWAY SPEAKS OUT

maca macarob at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 31 11:53:42 BST 2010

On 5/31/2010 6:39 PM, HUGH wrote:
> Robbo,
> It's correct. Also, according to an Israeli spokesman in BBC TV this
> morning, it is regrettable.  "We did all we could ....," he said.  I
> didn't hear the rest, and I don't know what it is they claim to
> regret.  Effing platitudes.
> There's a book coming out, and I intend to buy it.  A young chap,
> Jewish, in WW2 Europe, hid with some family in a bunker when they came
> for the Jews in his town.  Before long they were found, and put on a
> transport.  He was 15 and fit, and by some miracle he survived the
> half dozen camps he was in.  He was one of the 70 who survived
> Treblinka - compared with that place, he reckoned some of the rest
> were holiday camps.  He ended up in Glasgow after the war, married a
> local girl, and settled there.  One night not many years ago he
> drowned himself in the Clyde, having developed a tendency to drink too
> much and spend periods sleeping rough.  His story was written by a friend.
> I wonder what do the pirates who boarded the convoy think of a story
> like that?
> Hugh.

Hugh

I think these current lot don't have much idea what happened to their
forbears, else they wouldn't be acting like the Nazis.
It is sad the actions of the Zionists creates problems for the Jews.

  On another tack do you ever listen to Gilad Atzmon, a reed player who
I like. He is a great humanist as well.

Robbo