[BITList] Little Headway Made as BP Struggles to Halt Oil Leak -NYTimes.com

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sun May 30 07:15:19 BST 2010

They could still try fitting another valve or bop on to the top of the
other unit, will make a bit more mess as they will lose the throttling
effect of the riser when they unlatch it but as they are already
connected to the kill & choke lines on the old bop it shouldn't be wide
open for too long mind you there would be no going back
frank