[BITList] under stress

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon May 24 15:28:26 BST 2010

skeptical of the news of the world, hugh?

but the dear duchess said.............................

No excuse'

In a statement, the Duchess of York said she was "sincerely sorry" for her actions and admitted her financial situation was "under stress".

"I very deeply regret the situation and the embarrassment caused," she said.

"It is true that my financial situation is under stress. However, that is no excuse for a serious lapse in judgment and I am very sorry that this has happened."

if her financial situation is under stress - how about a second mortgage?

colin t