[BITList] Condom factory burns down in NZ

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon May 24 01:52:42 BST 2010

Condom factory burns down in New Zealand:

Helen  Clarke, Prem Munuster of New Zulland, is awoken at 4am by the telephone.

Hillen, its the hilth Munister here.  Sorry to bother you at thes hour but there is  an emergincy!!  I've jist received word thet the Durex factory en Aucklind hes burned to the ground.  It is istimated that the entire New Zulland supply of condoms will be gone by the ind of the week.

PM:   Shut !!  The economy wull niver be able to cope with all those unwanted babies.

Wi'll be ruined.

Hilth Munister:  We're going to hef to shup some in from Brutain?

PM:   No chence.  The Poms wull have a field day on thus one.

Hilth Munister:  What about Ustrylia?

PM:   I'll call Kivin Rudd.  Tell hum we need one million condoms, ten enches  long and sux enches thuck.

That way they'll continue to respect the "all blacks".

Three days later a delighted Hillen rushes out to open the boxes that arrived at the  Pist Office.

She funds one million condoms.  10 enches long, sux enches thuck, all coloured green  and gold weth small writing on each one.

MADE IN AUSTRALIA - SIZE:  MEDIUM

Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie  Oi  Oi  Oi.