[BITList] RIP - 705 IBC

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat May 22 12:12:34 BST 2010

G'day Robbo,

On 22/05/2010, at 10:44 AM, maca wrote:

> John, How hard a hit does it need to activate the air bags on a Mazda?

I'm told that the fact that didn't go off is quite common. Apparently it is down to inertia. I actually accelerated from a stationary position, for three meters before colliding with the vehicle moving across my bows, right to left.

> ps How many points do you have now?

To my belief, 9 points left.

I haven't been done for speeding for quite a few years. I always operate on the cruise control, never set it at more that 5 km above the current limit. Seems to work well. Ploice don't bother us at that much above the limit.