[BITList] (no subject)

KENNETH567 at aol.com KENNETH567 at aol.com
Thu May 20 23:21:29 BST 2010

Best little Johnny joke I have heard yet.

A grade three teacher is giving a  lesson on nutrition, and she decides to
ask her students what they had for  breakfast.
To add a spelling component, she asks the students to also  spell their
answers.
Susan puts up her hand and says she had an egg,
'E-G-G'.
'Very good', says the teacher.
Peter says he had  toast 'T-O-A-S-T'.
'Excellent.'
Johnny has his hand up and the  teacher reluctantly calls on him.
'I had bugger all', he  says, ' B-U-G-G-E-R-A-L-L'.
The teacher is mortified and scolds  Johnny for his rude answer.
Later when the lesson turns to geography,  she asks the students some
rudimentary questions.
Susan correctly  identifies the Capital of Canada. Peter is able to tell
her which ocean is  off Canada 's east coast.
When it's Johnny's turn, the teacher  remembers his rude answer from the
nutrition lesson, and decides to give  him a very difficult question.
Johnny, she asks, 'Where is the  Pakistani border?'
Johnny ponders the question and finally says, 'The  Pakistani boarder is in
bed with my mother.
That's why I  got bugger all for breakfast'.