[BITList] lyndon

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon May 17 03:37:27 BST 2010

yo robbo

I really don't know lyndon larouche. he's not one of the myriads of talking heads on tv and radio and I don't see him in magazines or newspapers. one reason is that he is nearly 90!

plenty about him on google - LaRouche provokes sharply contrasting views. His supporters see him as a political leader in the tradition of Roosevelt and Martin Luther King, Jr., and a brilliant thinker who has been unfairly persecuted, while critics regard him as a cult leader, a conspiracy theorist, a fascist, and an anti-Semite.[3] Norman Bailey, formerly with the National Security Council, described LaRouche's staff in 1984 as one of the best private intelligence services in the world, while the Heritage Foundation has said that he leads "what may well be one of the strangest political groups in American history."[4]

he started the us labour party in 1972.

ct

what's this about britain threatening the US?