[BITList] more claim baby,claim

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed May 12 15:02:30 BST 2010

oh, sorry about that, [your item #4] -  hugh

my mistake, I didn't want to pry and ask you what program was resulting in the tumescence!

however, I am confident morris bart & co will be able to accommodate your concern over the outcome of the UK general election, under the general heading of P&S [pain and suffering].

ct