[BITList] Expat pensioner comes home - and this time he's angry - Telegraph

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed May 5 13:32:36 BST 2010

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/offshorefinance/7640603/Expat-pensioner-comes-home-and-this-time-hes-angry.html

In this article mention is made of civil servants advising this complainant that they will no longer answer letters to him as he is now classified as a vexatious correspondent.

Quote: He is particularly upset by the fact that his persistence has, apparently, so angered some bureaucrats that they have advised him that they consider him a vexatious correspondent and that they have closed his file.

I belong to another organisation battling three Government Departments. The Ministry of Defence, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Cabinet Office. Of the 8 committee members I believe that 6 are now classed as vexatious correspondents.

It is just another way that civll serpents duck the responsibilities of their office.

A pox on all of them.