[BITList] SALTWATER....THIS IS A MUST SEE

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue May 4 16:07:02 BST 2010

frank

we all know that any serious oil company has it's, "my car doesn't run on gasoline - it uses sea water" department.

oil companies love their oil and really are enamoured with drilling holes in the earth's crust - especially below the sea.

the job of this department is obvious - they are tasked to buy up any invention that might impinge upon their urge to drill holes and process that dirty black stuff.

and I sympathise with them - how boring to miss out on the good stuff and just pump seawater!

ct