[BITList] sea time?

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun May 2 17:54:06 BST 2010

huh, sea time - what's that and who has time for it anyway?

does one need sea time when one has worked for the city’s mayor, a Master of
Arts in Management, a Master of Marine Affairs from the University of Rhode
Island, etc. etc
obviously not - she's a bloody rear admiral - gets in the region of $12,000
per month plus every benefit known to
man..........................................and don't forget the power!
it is odd about her name - LANDRY, it is a name peculiar to this south
Louisiana area and is sometimes LANDRIEU, yet she is from buffalo, ny!