[BITList] BP's Deepwater Horizon oil spill likely to cost more than Exxon Valdez | Environment | The Guardian

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 13:01:23 BST 2010

They don't learn their lessons, they are the most arrogant bunch of bastards I've ever dealt with," said lawyer Brent Coon. "It's like they just don't care. At some point, we are going to have to put some of these executives in jail and withdraw their right to exploit our natural resources."

I couldn't agree more; jail is the only thing that will change the BP philosophy. I feel confident there will be calls for them to be banned from the usa. we don't need bp.
I see they are already criticizing the drill rig owners, yet they had their reps from BP working on the rig.............................!