[BITList] home network

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 14:19:57 BST 2010

come on, hugh - surely you jest!

everyone has a home network - to connect to the internet and interact within the family and without the family, with the rest of one's circle of friends and acquaintances on twitter, face book and bitlist. etc.
wife [or partner] is in the kitchen looking up recipes, checking out s & m forums and twittering, children are in their respective bedrooms [with ensuite bathrooms] doing their homework and sexting, dad's in the library viewing porn and googling.
in warmer weather one sits by the pool sipping a shangrila and communicates with the world in general.
to carry out these individual and simultaneous indulgences one needs a home network.
it's vital, almost mandatory [I'm quite surprised there isn't an amendment to the US constitution for it].

ct