[BITList] 1 or 7

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Mar 16 13:16:10 GMT 2010

hugh
doesn't appear to be one strike n you're out in this case.
cndr dysdale didn't get his plum job in washington, but he did get a desk
job.
we don't know what happened to the other two.
but let's not forget - Commander Stuart Wright, representing Blair, said the
navigation officer was "fatigued" at the time of the crash having lost his
signal communications officer to illness.
one can only imagine what fatigue, losing ones signal communication officer,
can produce!