[BITList] Fwd: Joke

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Mar 16 00:30:33 GMT 2010

G'day John,

Good ones keep coming around. :-)

The last time that I heard this one is went like this.....[remove the underlined words first.]

ooroo

Begin forwarded message:

From: JOHN
Date: 16 March 2010 3:17:57 AM AEST
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: Joke

SMART ASS  SMART ARSE

              Two businessmen in Florida New Zealand were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store.

              As yet, the store wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

         One said to the other, "I bet any minute now some senior is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and 	 ask what we're selling."

         No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious senior an Aussie walked to the 		 window, had a peek, and in a soft voice asked, "What are you sellin' here?"

         One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ass-holes arse-holes."

         Without skipping a beat, the old timer said,  "You're doing well.  Only two left."

          Seniors -- don't mess with them....!