[BITList] more on tyranny: BBC - Mark Mardell's America: Armed andready toshop

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 22:12:39 GMT 2010

you are lucky, hugh - to be able to ban tyranny and not worry about it

it is in the back of my mind all the time.

the fight against tyranny is an inherent part of the  us constitooshun.

from the get go - the founding fathers were on their guard against tyranny!

and you are right, we have God on our side.

ct