[BITList] tyranny: BBC - Mark Mardell's America: Armed and ready toshop

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 11 18:45:29 GMT 2010

Colin,

I believe tyranny is banned over here, apart from 2.00am-6.00am on Fridays, so we don't have to worry about it.  Also, the UN is too busy overturning the American Constooshun with unmarked black heliocopiters to have time for our guns, etc.  I am 93% with the American people in their struggle to get something to kill somebody with in accordance with the aforesaid Constitooshun.  It's all in the Bible.

Hugh.