[BITList] tyranny: BBC - Mark Mardell's America: Armed and ready to shop

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:51:43 GMT 2010

hey, it's all about keeping tyranny at bay - and my civil rights!

without the right to bear arms, how do you guys in uk, ozz, etc. keep tyranny at bay?

don't you know the UN is trying to confiscate our arms - and thereby take over the world?

I'm not paranoid, but beware those unmarked black helicopters - you have been warned.

I'ts clear my rights are under fire, can't have that now - can we...........................?