[BITList] BBC - Mark Mardell's America: Armed and ready to shop

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Thu Mar 11 07:57:47 GMT 2010

Years ago while in Vancouver, I was told of US tourists coming to Canada, they were stopped at the Border and asked if they  had Guns, when told that they were not allowed into Canada with guns,  they just turned round and went back to the States.

When in the Lakes, we passed Windsor, Ontario, the Pilot remarked on the very small number of murders there but on the other side of the River was Detroit, at that time the Murder capital of the States !

Mike

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markmardell/2010/03/armed_and_ready_to_shop.html