[BITList] mad mullah

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 15:11:04 GMT 2010

well said, hugh

seems maj.gen. boykin has a different pov!
I find it interesting to see how boykin reverted to his bible-belt roots in north carolina - after being exposed to the world in general, c/o the US army!
here are some of his mad mullah statements c/o google and co:-
ct

a.. Speaking of Somali militia leader Osman All Otto, captured in 1993: "I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God, and his was an idol." After this comment started drawing flak, Boykin backpedaled: "Comments to Osman Otto in Mogadishu were not referencing his worship of Allah but his worship of money and power; idolatry."

a.. Regarding the convoluted election of President George W. Bush: "Why is this man in the White House? The majority of Americans did not vote for him. He's in the White House because God put him there for a time such as this." On another occasion, Boykin put it this way: "George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States. He was appointed by God."

a.. In a slideshow program he presented at various church groups, Boykin showed a photo he had taken from a helicopter over Mogadishu in 1993 depicting black patches in the sky. "Whether you understand it or not, it is a demonic spirit over the city of Mogadishu. Ladies and gentlemen, that's not a fake, that's not a farce."
a..