[BITList] Welcome to the "BITList" mailing list

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Mar 7 12:30:45 GMT 2010

G'day folks,

Having just subcribed my me.com address I have of course received the "Welcome Msg"

I wondered, seeing as we have been operating under these guidelines whether they require any additions or subtractions or alterations.

Msgs direct to me...please at my new email address.

Keep a copy of these in case you have misplaced or lost your copy.

ooroo