[BITList] MacUser: News: Microsoft: Apple "just works"

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Jun 30 02:27:14 BST 2010

G'day Colin,

On 30/06/2010, at 7:44 AM, CT's wrote:

> I may get one when it will run flight sim X

Let me paraphrase here - There's none so blind as those who won't look...

Have you tries a search or two.

I have just done a search using...

"flight simulator" +iMac

and found heaps of stuff like these for example...

Make sure that you use the 'Advanced Search" and choose only web sites that have msgs oosted in the last year.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=893932

and

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=44344

On the one above check out (by clicking on it), the thumbnail screen capture, in the last msg.

Get in touch with me for more advice before you buy.