[BITList] the maid....

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Jun 25 20:27:32 BST 2010

the maid....

Subject: the maid....

ct

      The  Maid....

  The maid  asked for a pay increase.
The wife was very upset about this and  decided to talk to her about the raise.
She asked: 'Now Marie, why do  you want a pay increase?'
Marie: 'Well, there are three reasons why I  want an increase. The first is that I iron better than you.'
Wife: 'Who  said you iron better than me?'
Marie: 'Your husband say so.'
Wife:  'Oh.'
Marie: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than  you.'
Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than  me?'
Marie: 'Your husband did.'
Wife: 'Oh..'
Marie: 'The third  reason is that I am better at sex than you in bed.'
Wife: (really  furious now) 'Did my husband say that as well?'
Marie: 'No ...the  gardener did.'
Wife: 'So how much do you want?'