[BITList] let the games begin

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 25 08:09:16 BST 2010

It's the word games that have begun.  Nobody's liable - everybody's liable - A should have done this - B shouldn't have done that - we warned them about this - they failed to warn us about that.   All bullshit after the fact.  I'm getting a picture of a bunch of incompetents, only interested in cash and power and reputation, and that's just the lawyers.  Not a word about the poor sods who went down with it.  Are they still down there?  Are they anywhere?  Has someone fashioned a device for winkling them out?