[BITList] Redneck Logic

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Jun 9 22:29:21 BST 2010

Redneck Logicyou've probably seen this before

ct

    Two Rednecks, Craig and Mike, are sitting at their  favorite bar, somewhere in Kentucky , drinking  beer.

    Craig turns  to Mike and says, 'You know, I'm tired of  going through life without an education.  Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some  classes.'

    Mike thinks it's a good idea and  the two leave.

    The next  day, Craig goes down to the college and  meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math,  English, history, and  Logic.

    'Logic?' Craig asks. 'What's  that?'

    The dean says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?'

    'Yeah.'

    'Then  logically speaking, because you own a  weed eater, I think that you would have a  yard.'

    'That's true, I do have a  yard.'

    'I'm not done,' the dean says. 'Because you have a yard, I think  logically that you would have a  house.'

    'Yes,  I do have a house.'

    'And  because you have a house, I think that  you might logically have a family.' 'Yes, I have  a family.

    'I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then  logically you must have a wife. And  because you have a wife, then logic tells  me you must be a heterosexual.'

    'I am a heterosexual.  That's amazing, you were able to find out  all of that because I have a weed  eater.'

    Excited to take the class now, Craig shakes the Dean's  hand and leaves to go meet Mike at the  bar. He tells Mike about his  classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and  Logic.

    'Logic?'  Mike asks, 'What's  that?' Craig says, 'I'll give you an example.. Do you have a weed eater?'

    'No.'

    'Then  you're a  queer!