[BITList] no thanks

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Jun 4 17:32:57 BST 2010

could the board have said to tony - it's all yours, mate!
Bloomberg

Hayward Pledges to Steer BP Through Crisis, Has Board Backing
June 04, 2010, 11:20 AM EDT
By Brian Swint and Eduard Gismatullin
June 4 (Bloomberg) -- BP Plc Chief Executive Officer Tony Hayward, under growing pressure over the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, pledged to lead the company through the crisis with the backing of the board.

"My number one priority is to steer BP through this crisis, and that is exactly what I intend to do," Hayward said on a conference call with investors today. He has received "extraordinary support" from the board, he said.