[BITList] Fwd: Incredible safety design-TABLE SAW - STOPS IN WARP SPEED

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Jul 29 19:35:18 BST 2010

Have we seen this before ?

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Don Crellin"
Date: 29 July 2010 15:30:46 GMT+01:00
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Fw: Incredible safety design-TABLE SAW - STOPS IN WARP SPEED

.

You have to watch this. Unbelievable
For those of you who use a table saw, you will find this fascinating.
You are going to enjoy this one and say ouch!!  Watch all of it!
If you have never seen "Time Warp," it's a show all about super-duper
slow motion cameras capturing things we take for granted and never
see as they really are.
In this case, they take photos of this guy's new invention.
What a combination!

Sound On

 http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=E3mzhvMgrLE&NR=1