[BITList] Workers on Doomed Rig Voiced Safety Concerns - NYTimes.com

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 22 10:01:12 BST 2010

While not wishing to downplay the difference between the two events, I can say with some confidence that the happiest man in Fergusons, Port Glasgow, one day, was the foreman carpenter.  When a tug sat down on the ways (I was standing next to it when it did so), did it not confirm what he had been saying in the pub the night before, that the ways were too wee?  Much wisdom flows after an event.